H145 Theoretical Ground Instructor
Coptersafety is seeking experienced Theoretical Knowledge Ground Instructors who have a passion for their work as an instructor, and who see training as a key factor for improving the safety of helicopter operations.
Your task will be to deliver high-standard ground school training for Type Rating and Recurrent Training Courses on H145 helicopters.
- Formal recognized Instructor Course
- Qualified (or formerly qualified) as Engineer or Pilot
- Team Player
- Fluent in English
- Available for ground instruction tasks at least 6 days per month
- 2 years experience as a ground school instructor
- 3 years of operational experience as a pilot, engineer, or ground instructor on H145
Preference will be given to candidates who:
- Have additional experience on AW139, AW169 and/or H125
- Have experience working for an ATO or a Part 142 Training Center
- Competitive service fee
- Possibility to agree about the roster individually
- Multicultural team of highly experienced aviation professionals
- Modern and comfortable working facility next to Helsinki-Vantaa airport
- Company-paid housing while on-duty
- Company-paid travel to/from duty location
If you’re interested in working with us, please send your CV and a short introduction letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Coptersafety will not attempt to obtain immigration and labor sponsorship for any applicants.
Coptersafety is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.