EASA TRI/TRE Instructors for AW139, AW169, and H145
Your task will be to deliver high standard training on type rating and other training courses (theoretical & simulator FFS level D) for customers worldwide on AW139, AW169 or H145.
- EASA ATPL (H), with AW139 and/or AW169 MP/SP IR(H) and/or H145 MP/SP IR (H) type rating
- Hold a valid TRI/TRE MP/SP
- Operational experience in one or more of the following operations;
- Fluent in English (minimum ICAO Level 5)
- Interest of working as a theoretical knowledge instructor on type rating courses and in recurrent training when needed
- Available for instructor tasks at least 3 days per month
- Competitive service fee
- Possibility to agree about the roster individually
- Multicultural team of highly experienced aviation professionals
- Modern and comfortable working facility next to Helsinki-Vantaa airport
- Company paid housing / lodging while on-duty
- Company paid travel to / from duty location
This is a contractor/freelance position.
If you’re interested in working with us, please send your CV and a short introduction letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Coptersafety will not attempt to obtain immigration and labor sponsorship for any applicants.
Coptersafety is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.